Friday, October 29, 2010

Pics Of Journey in Germany

Sorry followers and friends I have been really busy but having a great time so here are some photos of our journey so far. I can fill you in on the detail when I am home.

 Germany



 Dad and I with our family in Germany. It is my Aunty Liz's house. She is the short one between Dad and I.











Erich and I with the shirt he bought me.













 Dad and I with Inga and Ina. They are Erich's mothers sister and Brother in law. This was taken outside a local restaurant in  Frankfurt.


This is in the Mercedes Benz factory, this car is worth about 1 million new zealand dollars. 












Me standing next to a Mercedes racing car.















Dad and I standing outside the Mercedes Museum

Street mimers in Frankfurt



No comments:

Post a Comment