Sunday, October 31, 2010

Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspurs - Old Trafford 30/10/10

Manchester United's first warming up before the match and getting organized.
Manchester United's home ground Old Trafford starting to soak up some atmosphere before the game.



Sir Bobby Charlton and my dad in the Directors lounge.
Sir Bobby Charlton and I in the Manchester United's  director lounge. 


Lady and Sir Bobby Charlton and I after the match in the Directors lounge.

`

Me about to walk onto the Manchester United pitch.



At the game between Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspurs I was hosted by Lady and Sir Bobby Charlton. We had brilliant seats in the V.I.P area and we were sitting pretty much next to the Manchester United subs and the England Manager.

Those that watched the game would have seen some players slip in the first half. Thats because a
few minutes before the game started the sprinklers came on across the field. The head groundsman after the game told me it was to give the ball a bit of zing when kicked across the grass and that all big stadiums do it.
After the game Sir Bobby Charlton took Dad I and his other visitors down to walk on the pitch which many people don't get to do, it's mainly the players. As you can see behind us that there mowing the pitch 20 mins after it finished. But there not, they are blow drying it just before putting on the lights to heat it up till the next game.

As I am writing this I am in the airport about to board the plane to come home :( and so I wont be able to do any more blog or take emails for a while.





No comments:

Post a Comment